PSORIASIS CONTROL FROM AN IL-231
5 reasons to make ILUMETRI® your IL-23 of choice for patients with moderate-to-severe psoriasis
Data from patients who achieved at least PASI 75 at Week 28 is shown for Week 52.2
*A DLQI score of 0 or 1 indicates no effect of psoriasis on quality of life. The DLQI score is the sum of the 10 individual question scores and ranges from 0 to 30, with lower scores indicating better quality of life.2
Dosing frequency may influence adherence and, ultimately, the likelihood of treatment success9
ILUMETRI® IS MORE COST EFFECTIVE THAN OTHER BIOLOGICS,4* with flat pricing across doses5
1. Thaçi D, et al. Long-term efficacy and safety of tildrakizumab for moderate to severe psoriasis: pooled analyses of two randomised phase 3 clinical trials (reSURFACE 1 and reSURFACE 2) through 5 years. EADV Congress. 29–31 October 2020. Poster: PO3630.2. Reich K, et al. Lancet 2017;15:276–288.
3. ILUMETRI® Summary of Product Characteristics. Almirall.
4. NICE. Tildrakizumab for treating moderate to severe plaque psoriasis. Available at: https://www.nice.org.uk/guidance/ta575.
5. ILUMETRI® MIMS. Available at: https://www.mims.co.uk/drugs/skin/psoriasis-seborrhoeaactual-hyphenichthyosis/ilumetri.
6. Almirall. Data on file. IE-TIL-19000005.
7. Almirall. Data on file. IE-ILU-2000049.
8. Reich K, et al. Br J Dermatol 2020;182:605–617.
9. Zhang M, et al. J Drugs Dermatol 2017;16:220–226.
10. NICE. Risankizumab for treating moderate to severe plaque psoriasis. Available at: https://www.nice.org.uk/guidance/ta596.
11. NICE. Guselkumab for treating moderate to severe plaque psoriasis. Available at: https://www.nice.org.uk/guidance/ta521.
12. NICE. Ustekinumab for the treatment of adults with moderate to severe psoriasis. Available at: https://www.nice.org.uk/guidance/ta180.