UP TO 5 YEARS OF PROVEN
PSORIASIS CONTROL FROM AN IL-231
5 reasons to make ILUMETRI® your IL-23 of choice for patients with moderate-to-severe psoriasis
*AEs of special interest also included malignancies, NMSC, injection site reactions and drug-related hypersensitivity reactions.
†When assessed at Week 28, compared with other targeted treatments that are usually assessed between 12 weeks and 16 weeks (such as brodalumab, guselkumab, ixekizumab, infliximab and secukinumab).4
Data from patients who achieved at least PASI 75 at Week 28 is shown for Week 52.2
*A DLQI score of 0 or 1 indicates no effect of psoriasis on quality of life. The DLQI score is the sum of the 10 individual question scores and ranges from 0 to 30, with lower scores indicating better quality of life.2
ILUMETRI® DEMONSTRATED A CONSISTENT, FAVOURABLE SAFETY PROFILE confirmed by 5-year data, with low rates of AEs of special interest,* including severe infections, malignancies and MACE1,7
No increased risk or worsening events of IBD1,7
Dosing frequency may influence adherence and, ultimately, the likelihood of treatment success8
ILUMETRI® IS MORE COST EFFECTIVE THAN OTHER BIOLOGICS,4* with flat pricing across doses5
The only biologic where patients can continue treatment for 28 weeks before first efficacy assessment4,9–11
1. Thaçi D, et al. Br J Dermatol 2021. DOI: 10.1111/bjd.19866.
2. Reich K, et al. Lancet 2017;15:276–288.
3. ILUMETRI® Summary of Product Characteristics. Almirall.
4. NICE. Tildrakizumab for treating moderate to severe plaque psoriasis. Available at: https://www.nice.org.uk/guidance/ta575.
5. ILUMETRI® MIMS. Available at: https://www.mims.co.uk/drugs/skin/psoriasis-seborrhoeaactual-hyphenichthyosis/ilumetri.
6. Almirall. Data on file. IE-TIL-1900005.
7. Reich K, et al. Br J Dermatol 2020;182:605–617.
8. Zhang M, et al. J Drugs Dermatol 2017;16:220–226.
9. NICE. Risankizumab for treating moderate to severe plaque psoriasis. Available at: https://www.nice.org.uk/guidance/ta596.
10. NICE. Guselkumab for treating moderate to severe plaque psoriasis. Available at: https://www.nice.org.uk/guidance/ta521.
11. NICE. Ustekinumab for the treatment of adults with moderate to severe psoriasis. Available at: https://www.nice.org.uk/guidance/ta180.
UK-ILU-2100069 June 2021