Prescribing Information can be found at the bottom of this page.
Has signs of metabolic syndrome
- Diabetes, high blood pressure and obesity suggest metabolic syndrome1
- This is up to a third more prevalent in psoriasis patients than the general population1–3
- Any treatment must take his metabolic syndrome into account
- Marc travels a lot for work and leisure, so wants a treatment he can take with him
“Psoriasis is a real drain on my energy.”
The benefits of ILUMETRI® for Marc:
RESPONSE RATES NOT AFFECTED BY METABOLIC SYNDROME
(post hoc analysis)2
with up to 30 days’
refrigerator-free storage up to 25oC4
IMPROVED QUALITY OF LIFE5
THE ONLY IL-23p19 WITH FLEXIBLE DOSING
(100 or 200 mg)4
PASI 75, 90 and 100 responses are well-maintained for up to 5 years of treatment with ILUMETRI®6
You might also be interested in
ILUMETRI® metabolic syndrome patient profile
Watch the video
Discover your reason to prescribe ILUMETRI®
- Singh S, et al. PLoS ONE 2017;12:e0181039.
- Lebwohl MG, et al. J Am Acad Dermatol 2021;84:398–407.
- Fernández-Armenteros JM, et al. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 2019;33:128–135.
- ILUMETRI® Summary of Product Characteristics. Almirall.
- Reich K, et al. Lancet 2017;390:276–288.
- Thaçi D, et al. Br J Dermatol 2021. DOI: 10.1111/bjd.19866.
UK-ILU-2100104 November 2021