The IL-23 with up to 5 years of proven psoriasis control in adults, reinforced by real-world experience1–4
Help adult patients with moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis achieve balance with their systemic therapy
Discover a new treatment experience focused on the needs of adult patients with actinic keratosis
Join us at these dermatology events
PM Academy webinars
healthcare and maximising budgets
Resources for your practice
Strength for actinic keratosis, tolerability for patients5,6
Skilarence®: meet the patients
Meet the broad range of patients with psoriasis suitable for treatment with Skilarence®
Join our community
Register with Almirallmed to stay updated on the latest dermatology events, product information and other valuable resources.
- Thaçi D, et al. Br J Dermatol 2021. DOI: 10.1111/bjd.19866.
- Tsianakas A, et al. Interim analysis of the non-interventional study TILOT: effectiveness of tildrakizumab in long-term treatment of moderate to severe plaque psoriasis in routine practice. EADV Congress. 29–31 October 2020. Poster: P1336.
- Drerup K, et al. Real world data from a large prospective cohort study (KTC) using tildrakizumab in psoriasis. EADV Congress. 29–31 October 2020. Poster: P1294.
- Burlando M, et al. Drugs Context 2021;10:2–6.
- KLISYRI® PI. KLISYRI® SmPC. Almirall.
- Blauvelt A, et al. Phase 3 Tirbanibulin for Actinic Keratosis Group. Phase 3 Trials of Tirbanibulin Ointment for Actinic Keratosis. N Engl J Med. 2021;384(6):512-520.