Prescribing Information and safety reporting information can be found at the bottom of this page.
DermaExchange Birmingham 2023
Dermatology uncovered: advances in clinical practice
20th – 21st October 2023
Crowne Plaza Birmingham NEC, Pendigo Way National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham B40 1PS
A diverse programme of plenary presentations, case studies and panel discussions delivered by an esteemed faculty of dermatology specialists providing the latest exciting data and outcomes and experience that could be incorporated into your practice for the benefit of your patients.
Friday 20th October 2023, 18:30 – 20:30
Saturday 21th October 2023, 09:00 – 15:15
Venue: Crowne Plaza Birmingham NEC, Pendigo Way National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham B40 1PS
Topics and Speakers
Topics to include:
• Nutrition/Diet and psoriasis
• Illuminating biologics in the real world
• Topical therapy
• Actinic keratoses
Speakers to include:
• Dr Kave Shams, Associate Clinical Professor and Honorary Consultant Dermatologist, University of Leeds
• Dr Kate Jenkins, Clinical Psychologist, Salisbury District Hospital
• Dr Viktoria Eleftheriadou, Consultant Dermatologist & Associate Professor, The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust
• Professor John Lear, Consultant Dermatologist and MAHSC Honorary Clinical Professor, Manchester University
Please note that topics and speakers may change, please keep an eye out for emails with up to date information.
Places are strictly limited so if you would like to reserve your place, please email:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call the event secretariat 01344 860612