Prescribing Information and safety reporting information can be found at the bottom of this page.
DermaExchange Dublin 2023
Dermatology uncovered: advances in clinical practice
8th – 9th September 2023
The Gibson Hotel, Point Square, D01 X2P2, Dublin
A diverse programme of plenary presentations, case studies and panel discussions delivered by an esteemed faculty of dermatology specialists providing the latest exciting data and outcomes and experience that could be incorporated into your practice for the benefit of your patients.
Friday 8th September 2023, 18:30 – 20:30
Saturday 9th September 2023, 09:00 – 15:00
Venue: The Gibson Hotel, Point Square, D01 X2P2, Dublin
Topics and Speakers
Topics to include:
• Paediatric Atopic Dermatitis
• Update on hair conditions
• Hidradenitis suppurativa new therapies
• A brighter future for your psoriasis patients?
• Review of IL23 real world evidence vs clinical trials
Speakers to include:
• Prof John Lear, Consultant Dermatologist and MAHSC Honorary Clinical Professor, Manchester University
• Prof Alan Irvine, Consultant Dermatologist, St James’s Hospital, Dublin
• Karen Stephen, Lead Dermatology Nurse, NHS Tayside
• Igansi Pau Charles, Global Medical Affairs Senior Director, Almirall
• Prof Rosalind Hughes, Consultant Dermatologist, St Vincent’s Hospital
• Dr Dmitri Wall, Consultant Dermatologist, Hair Restoration Blackrock HRBR
• Dr Aoife Lally, Consultant Dermatologist, St Vincent’s Hospital
Please note that topics and speakers may change, please keep an eye out for emails with up to date information.
Places are strictly limited so if you would like to reserve your place, please email:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call the event secretariat 01344 860612