Prescribing Information can be found at the bottom of this page.
ILUMETRI® delivers sustained efficacy for nearly 5 years1
ILUMETRI® also demonstrates effectiveness in real-life clinical practice2
‘Efficacy assessments show an improvement from baseline comparable to the reSURFACE data’2
Positive impact on QoL (DLQI) in a real-world setting2
Baseline DLQI: 12.0 (±5.6)
ILUMETRI® has also demonstrated high levels of PASI response in real-world clinical practice3
Proportion of patients with PASI 90 and PASI 100 responses by week
Adapted from Burlando M, et al. 2021.
Real-world study of 26 patients with moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis. Patients assessed at baseline and Weeks 4, 12 and 24 by clinical visit and PASI, PGA and DLQI scores.
Improved quality of life4,5
64% of patients reported that psoriasis no longer affected their lives at W28
A consistent safety profile1,6
Convenient, flexible dosing5
Cost effective for the NHS7
Response rates maintained despite metabolic syndrome8
Itch reduction in real-world practice9
(OC data, n=122)
Improvement in head and neck areas10
of patients achieved complete head and neck clearance by W12
You might also be interested in
Meet Georgia, a patient suffering with itch
Meet Marc, a patient with metabolic syndrome
DLQI, Dermatology Life Quality Index. OC, observed case. PASI, Psoriasis Area Severity Index. PGA, Physician Global Assessment. QoL, quality of life.
- Thaçi D, et al. Br J Dermatol 2021. DOI: 10.1111/bjd.19866.
- Drerup K, et al. Real world data from a large prospective cohort study (KTC) using tildrakizumab in psoriasis. EADV Congress. 29–31 October 2020. Poster: P1294.
- Burlando M, et al. Drugs Context 2021;10:2–6.
- Reich K, et al. Lancet 2017;390:276–288.
- ILUMETRI® Summary of Product Characteristics. Almirall.
- Reich K, et al. Br J Dermatol 2020;182:605–617.
- Lebwohl MG, et al. J Am Acad Dermatol 2021;84:398–407.
- Tsianakas A, et al. Interim analysis of the non-interventional study TILOT: effectiveness of tildrakizumab in long-term treatment of moderate to severe plaque psoriasis in routine practice. EADV Congress. 29–31 October 2020. Poster: P1336.
- Menter MA, et al. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 2020;34:e803–e805.
UK-ILU-2100104 November 2021